Computing Device Forensics
Cyber Forensics cover multiple areas including the following:
Work Station Computers, Laptop Computers, Servers, Mobile Devices such as S mart Phones and Wearables, Thumb Drives, Routers and Switches.
RSC rigorously maintains a chain-of-command Incident Response from first engagement that is followed throughout the entire processing methodology, in order to preserve evidence for both presentation to various Law Enforcement and in a Court of Law.
RSC follows a standard set of investigation procedures that includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Isolation of the Computing Device to prevent investigation contamination.
- A digital copy is made of the Computing Device Storage Media. For Networks, we insert our proprietary Hardware sensors for passive investigation and analysis.
- RSC Cyber Security Engineers will accomplish all activities on the Digital Copies or on captured Network Traffic.
- All Forensic Analysis activites are captured and recorded. This information is attached to the Chain of Custody.
- Finally,RSC Cyber Security Engineers will render a report of all Forensic Analysis along with copies of all work accomplished in the Chain of Custody.
RSC utilizes a proprietary suite of software and hardware products to thoroughly investigate and accurately process Cyber Forensics.